Welcome to the Real World! Now What?
Congratulations! You're almost there! In just a few months, you get to walk across that stage, into the real world and officially start adulting! There are so many directions you can go and paths you can take, it's as if the world is your oyster!
And yet, instead of shouting "Watch out world, here I come!", are you starting to feel a bit unsettled? Like you know you should be thrilled about the possibilities ahead of you, but the question "Now what?" keeps popping up. You know you're meant to thrive, but you're not sure where to even start.
have any of the following statements crossed your mind when thinking about graduation?
- I have no idea what I want my first job out of college to be.
- I'm feeling pressure to go into a certain field, but I'm not sure if my heart is in it.
- I feel lost in a sea of job descriptions and interviews with no real common thread among them.
- I'm having a hard time articulating exactly what I bring to the table when applying for a job.
You, my friend, are not alone.
Graduating college and being thrown into the real world can be confusing and stressful. It’s okay to not have it all figured out. I promise. That’s why I’m here to help!
Now through the end of August, I am offering an entry-level, 3 session 1-on-1 coaching package exclusively for 2018 college grads.
during your career bootcamp, we will focus on:
- Gaining insight into what you are looking for in a job so that you can start applying for jobs you’re actually interested in
- Exploring your strengths and what exactly you bring to the table so you have awesome talking points during interviews
- How to effectively communicate your value proposition and what you want in a job so you can start networking like a pro and make the most of your conversations with your Career Services department
The goal of this program is to help you have more clarity and confidence in your value as a candidate and what kinds of jobs interest you. Plus give you a language around what you’re looking for so you can help others help you in your job search!
Career Bootcamp For Grads Package Details
3x 60 minute 1-on-1 coaching sessions via phone or Skype (weekly)
Unlimited email support between sessions
Encouragement, support, accountability
*Please note that this program is NOT meant to be a “How To Get A Job In 3 Weeks” program. Rather, it is meant to guide you through a self-reflective process so that you can better understand yourself, what makes you happy and be more purposeful and strategic about the types of jobs you are applying to.
Ready to Give That Job Search a Boost?
Awesome! I'm excited to help! Please fill out the below form and I'll be in touch shortly about scheduling a discovery call to get to know you better and determine if we're a good fit. Talk soon babe!