How Do I Know if 1-on-1 Coaching is For Me?
My 1-on-1 coaching services are for women in their 20s who are ready to take charge of their lives. They love to learn and seek out opportunities for growth everywhere they go. They are ready to dig deep and do the messy (and FUN!) work to figure out what they value, who they truly are and what they want out of their careers and lives. They are action-oriented and honestly want to take that next step forward. They know they are going places, but need a little help getting there.
Sound like you so far? Keep reading...
Have you ever thought or (gasp!) said any of the following statements out loud?
- I thought my life would look so much different by now.
- I would do just about anything to get out of going to work tomorrow.
- Why does everyone around me seem to know what they are passionate about? And how do I find my passion?
- If this is adulthood, this is NOT what I signed up for.
- My resume is filled with things I know I don’t want to do, but I have no idea what I do want to do.
- I daydream about quitting my job more often than I'd like to admit.
- Can I go back to college where I knew what to do to be successful?
- I feel overwhelmed every time I have to make a decision about my future.
A Couple More Things to Know About Coaching...
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM COACHING:
- Weekly 50 minute sessions over the phone or via Skype/FaceTime (Boston area clients may be able to do in person sessions depending on location)
- Unlimited email support between sessions
- Time to truly focus on yourself for once in order to figure out what you value and where you want to go from here
- A holistic approach to your career and life, as the two are more intertwined than most of us realize
- A partner who will be your cheerleader and support team
- Someone who will hold you accountable so you can stay on track and move forward
what coaching is not:
- Resume editing
- A 5 step "How To" on getting a specific job
- Me magically waving a wand and fixing your "problems"