A few weeks ago I had the honor of being a panelist for an episode of the One Idea Away livecast + podcast, a community and podcast created by iPEC (the coaching program I attended). I'd never been part of a panel podcast episode before and it was a super cool experience!
It was so much fun connecting with a couple of other iPEC coaches and talking all about what happens when you realize that the thing you thought you wanted in life isn't in fact what you want. We shared our own stories and experiences, as well as advice for helping you pivot and figure out what you actually want to be doing instead.
In this episode we discuss:
- "Happy When" syndrome (i.e. that belief that you'll be happy when you accomplish a certain thing)
- How goals and passions change over time
- Burnout - and what to do about it
- What to do when what you think you want isn't actually what you want
- How to use your life experiences as insight into what you do want
- Having the confidence to go after what you want
- And so much more!
Sound interesting? Click the button below to listen! Hope you enjoy!