This past weekend I had some very special visitors: my dear friends Rachel and Kristen from Clarity on Fire! They'd never been to Boston before, so between client meetings I played tour guide, running them all around the city and showing them my favorite spots! We even went on a walking tour with a guide dressed up in Revolutionary era attire - feel free to quiz any one of us on our Boston knowledge as we're now experts!
In honor of their visit, I thought this week's blog post was the perfect time to share my interview on their brand new podcast, the Clarity on Fire Podcast!
When they launched their podcast last month, I was honored to be asked by Rachel and Kristen to be their first expert interview on something I'm actually an expert on (hint: it's not Boston history): making deep connections and building your network.
In this episode we talk about:
- The difference between friends and your tribe
- Recognizing it can be uncomfortable to make new friends
- The importance of being vulnerable
- Strategies for making new friends as an adult
- Networking and how to navigate small talk
- The story of how I "made" Rachel become friends with me
- And much more...
It's a straight up, no bullshit conversation between girlfriends that I know you'll enjoy! Have a listen by clicking the button below!